Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming Soon...

So... I'm married!!! I am now
MRS. JENNY ALAMA
I like it.
My signature will take some practice
but I've been wanting a new one lately anyway so it's perfect timing!

The day was absolutely perfect.
Non-stop smiles.
Great company.
Beautiful decorations.
One HOT groom!
Who could ask for more?
I don't have pictures yet but I do have a couple.
(courtesy of my wonderful mother)


That's all for now.
For more pictures and words of our (Fez and I) life,
check out our new blog.
Coming Soon...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jenny! I'm blog stalking you from Mike and Leah - congrats on your wedding! I hope you had a fantastic day. You look beautiful!
~Lisa (Foster) Calderwood

Linds Forrest said...

Ha ha I love how you can't keep a straight face with your brothers. ha ha. Oh Jenny you looked GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to see more.
Love ya Mrs. Married LAdy!

Ann said...

Wait you got married :) Oh ya I think I can recall something. Oh ya "My little buttercup has the sweetest smile....."

The Cowleys said...

SOOO CUTE!! I loved it! Really!

Becky said...

Congrats again! Being married is SOOO much better than being single (my opinion.) You're gonna love it! I'm glad you are so happy!

Leah and Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so sad we weren't able to come to the reception - we were in Yellowstone. You look absolutely beautiful...I can't wait to see more pictures!!