Saturday, November 15, 2008

Picture Tag

So I've been tagged again. This time its a picture tag. You take the fourth picture folder and post the fourth picture in that folder. Then you take the sixth folder and post the sixth picture in that folder. Explain the pictures and then send the tag along.

In March I went to DC with student government for a conference. What a fantastic place! So much history and neat things to see I cannot WAIT to go back. This obviously is in front of the capitol with a little vogue touch.

November 2006 my cute cousin Jaron got married! She asked me to be a bridesmaid and I was thrilled. This is at her reception at Heritage Gardens. Don't we look smashing?!?


Ok so I tag... Bwani, Lindsey Robb, Lindsey Forrest, and really just whoever feels the need.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Oh fun a tag!! I will try to find some sort of photo album... this could be interesting!

Unknown said...

We all look drop dead gorgeous, that's for sure!! :) I'm so glad my wedding could be part of your picture tag :)

Launa said...

that reminds me I'm suppose to do that picture tag thingy too. :) Hope my pictures are as good as yours!