Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thoughts

So I'm not one for thinking too much. Kind of seems odd that I don't but I usually just... do rather than think. I do like to try and see all perspectives, although I may not agree with them, and that requires thinking. I decided to compile a list of thoughts I have been thinking about today. So... here it goes.

  • Work is a love/hate relationship. Love the people and the job as a whole, but not so much some of the things that come with it such as: working 8 hours a day, limited pto, thinking of work to do, having a billion things to do, etc.
  • I love my family! I enjoy spending time with my parents and siblings families (even though some are not here - miss you!). We always have something to laugh about or a movie/tv show to quote. Good times are a guarantee.
  • Speaking of quoting it sometimes is bothersome to me that I can watch a movie/tv show or listen to a song just once and pretty much have it memorized (more or less). But when it comes to remembering what I learned in Sunday School or memorizing a scripture reference I, for the life of me, can't remember it past maybe a week at the most. Arg! Something to work on...
  • Love... is so many things. Most can't really be put into words. I know I feel it and I know that it's there. How can I love multiple things at once on many different levels? Love is amazing. There are unnumerable people and things that I love. You are one of them :) (I'm talking about you!)
  • I am so blessed. Seriously. I work for a non-profit that microfinancing in third world countries and to see some of the pictures and hear of their stories I cannot complain about my life. Yes I have trials that come my way but they are what I can handle and I am grateful for the life I have.
  • Timing is EVERYTHING
  • Can't ever have enough lunch/dinner dates with great friends. I'm always up for it so let me know!
  • Facebook is ridiculous sometimes. Actually, my addiction to Facebook is ridiculous.
  • Social media is rather interesting to me lately. My co-worker and I are getting into it more for work and I am liking it. Any suggestions from all you experts out there?
  • I am such a good secret keeper. I don't know if it's because I am really trustworthy or because once I'm told something I forget about it (depending on what it is). If something is itching at you, you can tell me. Really. I won't tell. Unless you broke the law or something drastic. Then I might tell and be afraid of you.
  • I am liking this blog thing more and more I do it.

So... there it is. A little glimpse into my head this day. Of course there are a lot of other things going on in there. Some not worth speaking about, others shouldn't be out for the world to see even though only a handful actually read this, and others, well refer to the second to last bullet point. :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

We love you too Jenny!

Jen said...

I sure miss you!!! I love our talks even though they are few and far between. It's nice to see a glimpse into your head. Love ya sis.

Launa said...

I love your thinking! Never stop! Love ya!

Linds Forrest said...

I love your posts. AND I FREAKING CAN NOT WAIT to go to Poci with you!! I have missed you like crazy! Are you in love with a certain man?! Is what that one bullet meant?!!! Can't wait to catch up and reminisce. Been too long! Love ya