Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Been One Week...


...Since I got ENGAGED!!! Last Wednesday my wonderful sweetheart proposed and I said YES! There have been so many emotions the past few weeks, and that will only continue the next few months, but I am so happy! I love him so much and am excited to be married for all eternity to him.

Here are a few quick tidbits:

Save the Date - Tuesday, May 26
Fiance - Brian (Fez) Alama (Fez is his nickname and his last name is Alama. Not Alma. He is part Hawaiian. Hopefully our children get his skin)
When we met - originally met in high school but re-met end of September at a mutual friends' house party (thanks Amanda and Tricia!!!). Seen him every day since then... quite literally :)
Why I love him - this actually is for a completely separate post but basically he is the guy version of me (hopefully you see that as a good thing. I do.) He completes me if you will... awe!

The night we got engaged. Don't mind that we both look kinda funny in the picture. We really are happy :)

Close up of my gorgeous ring! He made it black and white and kept the green. It's just so PRITTY!!!

10 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

WOOP! WOOP!! I am SO excited for you!!! :) Can't wait for our little road trip next weekend. That ring is so pretty!! Love you!

Erika said...

YEAH! So happy for you guys. You'll be great together.

Miss J. said...

Congratulations, Jenny!! That's so exciting!!

Leah and Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys are so cute together and what a gorgeous ring!! We're so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenny!!! You're ring is pretty too!!!! :)

Jen said...

YAY for little girl!!! I love your guts so much and couldn't be happier that you found someone to love and who loves you back!!

AZCougarFan said...

Way to go sis! This is a big deal, I mean you will actually have to move out of mom and dad's house now. :0

Katie said...

Next step...planning the bachelorette road trip :)

courtney brooke photography said...

YEA! congrats jenny! your ring is gorgeous! and you two are so cute together!!

Bethany said...

date=saved. love everything about this.