Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring is Here

You know spring has sprung when you go to the grocery store
and you instantly hear the small plea for you to come
and partake of the goodness that are these:


Now, one of the only reasons CADBURY MINI EGGS are worse
(or better depending on how you look at it)
than DOVE CARAMEL PROMISES
(see post below)
is that you can only get them during the spring time.

How cruel is that?

I have thought about stocking up so that I can indulge in its yumminess whenever I want.
But then I would do that far more often than I should.
So really Cadbury is doing us all a wonderful favor.
Thank you Cadbury.
Thank you spring time.

5 comments:

The Cowleys said...

Amen to that! I have already gone through two bags!

Bethany said...

i thought the same thing about candy cane hershey kisses...and then i cried when i could no longer buy them. trust me. stock up for that rainy day, sister.

Becky said...

Those are also my fav Easter candy. It's just plain ridiculous how delicious they are. I stock up and hide them in strange places...then three months later when I come across a bag in the back of my sock drawer, the happiness cannot be described!!

Brandi said...

LOVE the mini-eggs! LOVE them so much I DO stock up to keep them year round, which ends up being a month. Jamie and I always buy a bag to take to the St. George comp. It's a tradition!

Launa said...

My lips are sealed so you didn't hear it from me that Nelda was eating your yumminess while you were gone. Shhhh!!