Thursday, October 16, 2008

Arizona... HERE WE COME!!!

So about a month ago we were supposed to take a trip to Arizona for my dad's work. Well that didn't happen because he ended up getting uber sick (sadness). He is loads better now which is fabulous because we are going to Arizona today! We will be gone until next Thursday so if you want to hang out with me and you are not in the state of AZ, sorry, you're out of luck. Get back to me next Friday and we'll party it up!

There are multiple reasons I am excited for this trip. Here are a few in no particular order:

*See Jason and Jen
*See baby Gavin!!!
*Visit uncle's family in Tucson
*See cousins I haven't seen in 2 years!
*Play Rock Band, Wii, and other games for who cares how long
*Be in the warm sunshine
*Shopping
*Visit dear friend Lindsey (hopefully!)
*Who doesn't love road trips?

Brace yourself. Good times are about to take place.

1 comments:

Zak and Weezie said...

I am so ready for your awesomeness to cross our threshold.
P.S. Shopping sounds great!! (seriously)