Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm it!!!

I've been tagged! This is my first time being tagged so I'm kind of excited. Thanks Jaron! Yes I am still in Arizona having a blast with the fam! Update of the trip will come soon. Including pictures :) But for now, on with the tag...

8 things I am passionate about:
1- My family
2- Helping others see their potential and reach it
3- Dancing
4- Church/spiritual stuff
5- Friends
6- Cereal
7- Guitar Hero ;)
8- Traveling

8 words or phrases I use often:
1- Goo
2- Crapface
3- Really...???
4- Perfect/Fantastic
5- Opa!
6- Faith not Fear
7- Can I please tell you...
8- Remember the time...

8 things I have learned from the past:
1- Parents really are smart. I owe A LOT to them
2- You're never too old for cereal and you can eat at any time
3- I should have played sports more
4- ... ok fine, I was spoiled. :)
5- Everything happens for a reason
6- Don't judge too quickly
7- I procrastinate (still learning that one)
8- You may never know the impact you have on someone else

8 places I want to go to or see:
1- Greece
2- Egypt
3- New Zealand
4- Thailand
5- Africa
6- Most of Europe really
7- Guatemala/Peru/Brazil, etc
8- China

8 things I currently need or want:
1- A finished room... NOW
2- To go skydiving
3- To travel any place in the previous 8
4- A new ipod
5- Tickets to Odyssey's Thriller
6- Better scrapbooking ability
7- My new shoes that are being shipped
8- Actually just more clothes. You can't really have enough

I guess now is the time to tag all you faithful followers of my blog! (which I could probably count on one hand but I have to tag 8). And the winners are... Mom, Jen, Bethany, Kim, Davies (so you have something to blog about), Ann, Fez, and Zak/Weezie.

4 comments:

Breeeee said...

Jenny! Hey stranger! how are ya??? just so you know... i'm a follower too... betcha didnt know that huh? so i guess that makes me a blog-stalker??? lol

Fez said...

Done!

Launa said...

How do I tag?

Anonymous said...

I am with Launa, how do I tag?