Thursday, October 2, 2008

FINISHED. sigh.

Yay! I finished the vampire obsession series!
Verdict? Neutral. Liked some things and others were just weird.
Happy with the ending? Surely.
Will I see the movie? Probably. Even though the trailers have given me a chuckle, I didn't read the whole series just to not see the movie.
Next book? No clue. Like stated in the previous post, I'm not much of a reader. But I found that if the story is good or it gets me hooked, even though I may not like it in the moment (aka-stupid vampires), I really do enjoy a good read.
Suggestions???

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I started a series that I absolutely LOVE! It's called the Barrington Family Saga. I can't put any of the books down. It is set in the 1800's and is about a Mormon family. Quite captivating. I myself get leary of some LDS books, but I will put my word on it that you will enjoy this series. There are 4 books in all. The first is called In Search of Heaven

Bethany said...

who cares about reading. just get a boyfriend.

KaRLie said...

I agree with bethany those books are so dumb I haven't read them but lets be honest vampires...that should tell you something! Love you Jenny!
P.S. Dont hate me for thinking they are dumb and nobody else hate me:)

Becky said...

Hi Jenny! Ok...I love those books, not like obsession love, just a good I would give them a nice tight hug if you could hug a book love. You know what I mean?